Look at several examples of pop-up window.
- Image on the top, text at the bottom
- Image at the left, text at the right
- Image at the right, text at the left
- No image, text only
- Third party website
- Modern pop-up window: promotional pop-up window is displayed when user visited website.
- 4 display modes: set your own promotion strategy.
- Disable pop-up window
- Every time until the page has been visited
- Once per session until the page has been visited
- Only once
- On-click supported: show pop-up window when user click particular link.
- 4 modern templates: look at them by trying demo.
- OnPageLoad autoopen delay: you can configure this parameter too.
- Social buttons: Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus sharing buttons.
- Cross domain calls: embed pop-up into 3rd party websites.
- Cookie reset option: do it, if you wish to notify everyone (new and returning visitors).
- Responsive design: looks nice on small screen devices.
- Caching plugins compatibility: plugin is compatible with any caching plugins.
- Easy to install: install and activate the plugin as any other plugins.
- Translation ready: plugin might be translated to any language.
- WordPress Best Practices: no any alerts from Plugin Check and WP_DEBUG.
- Install and activate the plugin. Once activated, it creates menu item “Post Promotion Pop” under menu section “Settings” on left side column in the admin area.
- Click left side menu “Settings >>> Post Promotion Pop” and do required settings. There you also can find detailed instruction how to embed promotional pop-up window into third party website.
- Go to desired post/page editor, configure promotional pop-up window and click “Promote it!” button (view screenshot).
If you have problems regarding using the plugin, please contact me and I’ll help you.